Wednesday, December 8, 2010

5 Paragraph Essay

                        Homework in School

    Homework can helps us in life. Homework helps us to get smarter in school. Homework help us to get in a good college. Homework helps us to be responsible in life. Therefore, we should have homework.

     I have t do homework t get smart in school. I want ti get good grades in school. I do homework to do well in school. homework helps in school because we can review the class work, or get ready for a test. Therefore, we should have homework to make us smarter.

    

     We will do homework to go to college. I will do homework to go to college so I can have a good job. If we do homework, we can get a scholarship and that's why I an doing homework. I will do homework because its is a better chance to get in college. If you get good grades, you can go to college.   therefore, we should have homework to go to college.
   

Learning responsibility is a big deal when we are growing up. Learning to be responsible everything, but start by doing homework. We will grow up to be responsible adult because we did our homework in school. I will do homework to become a better person in life. Homework helps us to be responsible. therefore, we should have homework to become a responsible person.
   
   Homework  is important. It all of the kids in middle and high school do their homework, they will get smart in school. A lot of people get homework, and they do it, and they will get in a good college. I will do my homework to go to a good college. Many people do homework to be responsible and become a good adult for life. Therefore, we will do homework in school





First picture

second picture

thirded  picture

No comments:

Post a Comment